When you own or operate a flight school, you need the best tools to ensure your success. Check out our list of resources here for help with everything from marketing to management.
Here’s a list of useful online resources:
- Go to AOPA Flight Training’s online resources for flight instructors.
- Enroll your primary students in the AOPA Flight Training Instructor program, earning then a free six-month subscription to AOPA Flight Training magazine. Instructors earn a magazine subscription of their own—and a free listing in the AOPA Flight Training online flight instructor database.
- AOPA’s Guide to TSA’s Alien Flight Training/Citizenship Validation Rule
- TSA Security Awareness Training website
- FAA’s FITS (FAA-Industry Training Standards) homepage
- About Leads, a blog dedicated to finding and securing business prospects
- FAA Advisory Circular 150/5190-7, Minimum Standards for Commercial Aeronautical Activities
- Garmin’s training outline for the GNS430/530
- Garmin’s G1000 training guide
- Bruce Williams’ simulator training page
- Flight school marketing postcards
- Flight school business consulting
- School customer service training—coming soon!